[sf-lug] SF-LUG meets Sunday June 4, 2017

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Mon May 29 11:42:32 PDT 2017

Hi LUGers,

   SF-LUG meets every first Sunday from 11 A.M. to 1 P.M.
and every third Monday from 6 P.M. to 8 P.M.
at the Cafe Enchante, 26th and Geary Boulevard.

     These meetings are usually lightly attended with a high for the
year so far of  7 members.   If you have a problem come along
and maybe we can help but if not we can usually find someone
who can.

     So we have had a lot of distributions issued lately.

     Mageia-6-rc-x86_64-DVD.iso and its cousin Pclinuxos64-kde5-2017.05.iso

     Debian 8.8.0 in several versions.

     Devuan 1.0 much like Debian but without controld

     And this morning of course SystemRescueCd 5.0.1
     I have made a several copies of  this last.

     Anyone interested in any of the above let me know if you want a copy.

     Hope to see some of us at the Cafe Enchante on Sunday!

     Bobbie Sellers