[sf-lug] ... bring down systemd, Devuan?, choices, Usenet, ...

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 18:45:41 PDT 2016

for additional shits and giggles, and non-lab experimentation...

ARCH Linux has an OpenRC option as well, which, if one truly 'hates'
on the various Linux DE's that Mr. Paoli recommended 'trying before
buying' (no they don't cost $$$), can be run 'headless' or with a Tile
Manager...

And ARCH Linux wikis are badassery...

message ends.

--

*~the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...*