[sf-lug] poorly written software, etc. [Re: junkemailfilter.com claimed that linuxmafia.com is a 'virus' site]

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Wed Oct 5 23:58:19 PDT 2016

Maybe I wish I could say it never ceases to amaze me,
but alas, yes, far too often, very poorly written software
services, etc.  Such tends to be quite, and repeatedly
annoying - even if it's not the same specific offenders,
it's generally the same stupidity over and over again.
So, ... are such stupid filters going to block
archive.org, because, oh my gosh, they might've archived
something some filter doesn't like?

Nannygate, ... ugh.  Brings to mind:

o/~ "Hush now, baby, baby, don't you cry
Mama's gonna make all of your nightmares come true
Mama's gonna put all of her fears into you
Mama's gonna keep you right here under her wing
She won't let you fly but she might let you sing
Mama's gonna keep baby cozy and warm" o/~