[sf-lug] Bye-bye sf-lug.info., sf-lug.org remains canonical (and sf-lug.com non-canonical alternate)

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Thu Sep 29 08:35:05 PDT 2016

So ... auto-renew grace period, etc.
Looks like for .com, it probably goes
30 30 5
Auto-Renew/Expired Grace Period
Redemption Grace Period
Pending Delete
respectively, in days.
Icann show 0-45 days for Auto-Renew Grace Period ... but looks
(from what I see of quick searches on .com) that it's probably
exactly 30 days for com TLD.
So ... sf-lug.info. ... we watch it wither away in about 30 (35 to 80) days.
I'll probably rip out SF-LUG's related infrastructure bits a
little bit after registrar is no longer delegating that DNS
to us - at which point it's pretty well on its way to being
fully dead for us.