[sf-lug] An unpleasant experience

Sujit K M kmsujit at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 03:55:13 PDT 2016

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 4:18 PM, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:
> Quoting Sujit K M (kmsujit at gmail.com):
>
>> Works or Not. I was quite unaware of this feature till today. How do
>> Frontend developers
>> know about this feature?
>
> Feel free to tell _me_.  You linked to a claim about a developer preview
> from about a year ago.

Developer Preview seems to be long way to go. If you look at DoNotTrackMe
add for firefox etc. It has been there since 2011. Below link.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DoNotTrackMe.

> I expect Mozilla, Inc. (_and_, even more so, all the other browser
> manufacturers) to fail to ship useful ad-blocking in browser release
> versions -- for obvious reasons of economics.  And nothing so far I've
> seen leads me to expect otherwise.

Yeah, That is way of saying Money Money Money No bug fixing -> Client Delight.

> If you claim something to the contrary, I'm keenly interested in what
> information you have.  If you wish to merely assign me homework, sorry,
> no, I'm a bit busy.

I guess both of us are devils. If you cannot provide input to others
questions you should
not reply.