[sf-lug] An unpleasant experience

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Sep 9 03:48:00 PDT 2016

Quoting Sujit K M (kmsujit at gmail.com):

> Works or Not. I was quite unaware of this feature till today. How do
> Frontend developers
> know about this feature?

Feel free to tell _me_.  You linked to a claim about a developer preview
from about a year ago.

I expect Mozilla, Inc. (_and_, even more so, all the other browser
manufacturers) to fail to ship useful ad-blocking in browser release
versions -- for obvious reasons of economics.  And nothing so far I've
seen leads me to expect otherwise.

If you claim something to the contrary, I'm keenly interested in what
information you have.  If you wish to merely assign me homework, sorry,
no, I'm a bit busy.

But _you_ could certainly do that homework.  Please let us know what you
find.