[sf-lug] An unpleasant experience

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Sep 9 01:31:44 PDT 2016

Quoting voyager640 at gmail.com (voyager640 at gmail.com):

> Ublock origin has an optional blocking list that blocks adblock nag
> notices... So you don't have to put up with the sites that try to
> guilt you into switching off adblock.

Since she didn't sign it, I'll mention that that was the estimable
Akkana Peck speaking!

I recommend spending a few hours wandering around Akkana's Web site and
blog, as you'll be smarter for it, and encounter the joy of learning
about things you never before knew existed.

http://www.shallowsky.com/
http://www.shallowsky.com/blog/

--
Cheers,                       "No man shall have the right to fix the boundary
Rick Moen                     to the march of a nation."