[sf-lug] SF-LUG meeting of September 4, 2016

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 15:39:23 PDT 2016

[quoting B.S.]:

>> Ken, after he had his lunch got busy to talking to Maestro.
about the problem that he was having as Audacity was
set as the default desktop.

ahhh...No.
Audacity is an audio program, not a DE.
Ken was attempting to help sort out why the software was causing a file
conflict(s)
with Mate (a DE).
Neither of us could solve said issue(s) within the parameters of meeting
time.
Thus i won't go into all that we did or tried.

please DO ask what folks are doing if you don't understand, didn't catch
all of it,
have interest in, or simply need for your 'dispatches' as i know you don't
want to
be like mainstream media in ANY way and mislead or mis-report details.

cheering your diligence...

message ends.

On Sun, Sep 4, 2016 at 4:45 PM, Bobbie Sellers <bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com

--

*~the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...*