[sf-lug] Take care of yourself! Technogeekery can wait. ;->

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Mon Aug 8 18:34:26 PDT 2016

Yup, definitely take care of yourself.
Driving while drowsy can be highly dangerous.
Keep yourself in check on that, and if there's any
question about it, don't get on the road (or get off the road),
and sleep.

Rather recently dealing with family goop, long drives,
and sleep being cut short ... my sister was pushing
it pretty hard - but had enough sense to pull over
and sleep for a "power nap" - she was out for 7 hours -
she needed it.  Myself, quite recently, very long
drive - even broad daylight hours (that doesn't make
all that much difference) - I kept constant checks on
myself ... ended up pulling over for a nice 'lil
nap on my way back - by then I needed it.