[sf-lug] (forw) Re: MEGA Invitation

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Aug 8 14:53:49 PDT 2016

Quoting Jim Stockford (jim at well.com):

> I was trying to raise awareness among those who have the skills to
> assess the nature of what I felt was suspicious.

OK, at your convenience, please send any suspicious mails with full
headers.  I see that you use Zimbra webmail at WELL, so here is how to
get full headers (which they call 'Show Original'):
https://www.zimbra.com/desktop7/help/en_US/reading_mail/Viewing_Message_Header_Information.htm

> I have been working long hours, up early and into the wee hours, and
> at this point am scared of driving for fear of getting into a wreck. I
> have more work to do today.

Take care of yourself!  Technogeekery can wait.  ;->

--
Cheers,             Grossman's Law:  "In time of crisis, people do not rise to
Rick Moen           the occasion.  They fall to the level of their training."