[sf-lug] (forw) Re: MEGA Invitation

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Aug 8 14:17:52 PDT 2016

Jim, please address my request for information about some unspecified
persons 'getting spam from various names @linuxmafia.com'.  My guess is
you are speaking of either forgeries, or mail to you at the listadmin
address, or both.

But you cannot just accuse my Internet server of being a spamhaus and
then just walk away.  Seriously.