[sf-lug] MEGA Invitation

jim jim at well.com
Thu Jul 28 18:01:29 PDT 2016

thanks for the info.
     just to note: my approach is to checking the box
above the list of waiting messages to discard all
being held... box,
     Then I scroll down verifying the one-time-only
fake names to the bottom, where I check the discard...
box then click submit.
     I understand correctly that that does not clog
up Mailman, yes?

     About a year ago I did click some names telling
Mailman to disallow (drop) them, but after a few
days, it occurred to me that I was probably making
Mailman check inbound From: fields to no effect, so
I discontinued doing that.

Here's header info for the email