[sf-lug] SF-LUG bimonthly meeting notice

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Mon May 30 22:30:32 PDT 2016

On 05/30/2016 10:20 PM, Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting Bobbie Sellers (bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com):
>
>> bimonthly

             Well a slip on the keyboard made my original disappear.
     I started again on the body of the notice but left the template
subject
intact.  My attention was distracted over and over again today from
what I was doing,
     The Subject: should read SF-LUG meets Sunday June 5, 2016
> Word means occurring every two months.
>
> ITYM 'semimonthly', more or less.  Or keep it simple, and say
> 'twice-monthly'.
     ummm.
<http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bimonthly>

     Supports my POV.  But as I mention above you should not have even
seen that inappropriate subject line.

     Seems like only when I make a mistake do I get feedback
and thanks for your feedback,  Rick.  I think I will correct and
repost.
     Good night.

     bliss