[sf-lug] Error in subject should be May 16, Re: SF-LUG meeting of May23, 2016

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Wed May 18 20:26:53 PDT 2016

  Sorry about the mistake in date thinking about the 23rd a lot because

I did have dental work scheduled but then on the 16th I spent the early

afternoon getting another impression made of the tooth which now will

not be repaired until next month.

     So the $1300 worth of dental work and the related problems are much

on my mind.

     Bobbie