[sf-lug] WIFI set-up

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Apr 18 12:16:36 PDT 2016

Quoting maestro (maestro415 at gmail.com):

> you have not given any 'plausible' explanation of the 'mechanism' NOT
> existing, rather just say it doesn't.

I won't even bother to parody that type of reasoning.

> and i'm not going to distract off that, but simply note beings have
> found substanitial 'leaks' in SSL, and in another example bad
> vulnerabilties in TOR exit nodes. but that's another conversation.

...and doesn't provide a way to terminate wifi connections.

> i 'challenge' YOU to 'engage' in the thread and paste here where i
> said "well, teach me then", rather than re-in-moen-terpreting things
> to take a swipe at people.

Seems to me a fair reading.  Anyway, you're glossing right past the
point where you beautifully illustrated why it would be a waste of time
-- like many others in the past where I've covered topics in depth here
and then it turned out that nobody was paying attention.

> and at the end of the day, no one is forcing you to respond to anything, or
> to be on the thread.

Nor is anyone forcing me to provide this entire forum for public
benefit.  You're welcome.