[sf-lug] WIFI set-up

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 14:17:45 PDT 2016

also;
as noted in my original mail, interested i am in configurations that
KEEP/PREVENT getting 'knocked off'/disconnected from networks (that is/are
incorporated IN linux distros of different types).

yes, KALI (formerly backtrack), PARROT, and others have all kinds of 'pen
testing tools' and hacking code(s) but even they (well, the KALI i recently
ran) do NOT have anything showing how to stop the above ^^^.

sniff, spoof, SSH, VPN, aircrack, et.al don't address the above ^^^
prevention (or i just missed it entirely)(which of course is possible).

and, repetitively, i am interested in the linux network configurations
folks have that stop/prevent it without SSH/VPN and are 'distro-centric'.

message ends.

--

*~the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...*