[sf-lug] writing styles/improvements on code examples, etc.

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Wed Feb 10 10:15:12 PST 2016

Yep, we can all learn.
I'm (too?) commonly "guilty[1]" of omitting better/sufficient
white space (e.g. notably empty lines) for better readability.
Good published books on code/examples, might also be helpful
too most all as general guide/hints/suggestions (though
doesn't necessarily work quite the same way in, e.g.
email - and also where many clients may just be looking
at straight plain ASCII (or similar) text, and not HTML
or the like).

1. probably among other writing offenses.