[sf-lug] SF-LUG Linux Discussion Group at Noisebridge

Ron Wellman wellmanron at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 13:51:36 PST 2016

It seems to me that Jim made a reasonable suggestion to Joseph about
remedying the confusion about the event. Hopefully we can hold off to see
if he'll reword his notice to reference specific dates so folks will have
realistic expectation that he will be there at the date and time he
specifies. I wish that in the meantime we can cut him some slack. I do
imagine that it can be frustrating and discouraging if he offers a place
and time to meet and no one shows up over a period of weeks, and in that
case it could become a really easy temptation to skip it at the last minute
if something else really interesting to him comes up at the last minute. Or
what if he was sick that evening and unexpectantly couldn't come in?