[sf-lug] SF-LUG Linux Discussion Group at Noisebridge

Todd Hawley celticdm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 16:08:02 PST 2016

I also would like to know whether this is an old email or the group indeed
is reforming. I went there a cpl months ago assuming the group was meeting,
only to discover attendance (in the words of a NB volunteer) had been
"highly irregular" for the group for quite some time. After waiting 20-30
minutes, I left feeling like I'd wasted part of my evening.

-th