[sf-lug] SF-LUG Linux Discussion Group at Noisebridge

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 13:38:27 PST 2016

haven't seen one in my box for a while...
joseph,
are you re-animating the meeting or @ least attempting to?
that's great if you are.
if so, i recommend stating this in the posting both here and to other
threads to avoid people thinking someone is just playing games with an old
post.
if NOT,
let's get with J.Stockford and ask him to ensure any and ALL posts about
the former meetings and groups(e,g, LSG) are permanently REMOVED from
sf-lug mail list(s).
thanks...

additionally, if anyone asks me if the group IS back due to this post i
will not confirm until you have and will refer them to you.

message ends.
_____________

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 1:14 PM, Daniel Gimpelevich <
daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us> wrote:

> On 01/27/2016 01:08 PM, Joseph Puig wrote:
>
>> The SF-LUG hosts a general Linux Discussion Group meeting at Noisebridge
>> on Wednesday evenings, from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (or so) in the Turing
>> classroom.
>>
>> Noisebridge is located at 2169 Mission Street, very near 18th Street, in
>> San Francisco.
>>
>> Info:  www.sf-lug.com and www.noisebridge.net
>>
>> Joseph
>>

> Why are these e-mails still being sent?

*~the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...*