[sf-lug] after I get the domain names over to Joker

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sat Jan 2 11:03:32 PST 2016

Jim,

We should take the discussion on registrar transfer off-list.

But yes, we should get the sf-lug.{org,com*} domains transferred to a
reasonably
sane decent registrar - e.g. joker.com or gandi.net.

And, keep in mind ;-) ...
you break it, you own it ;-) ...
well, okay, you own it anyway, but best not to break it - some fair number
of folks would probably notice.

*sf-lug.com - if one intends to renew it beyond 2017-07-02,
and as for sf-lug.info - I think we can quite safely just let that one expire
2016-09-28T20:01:47Z, unless you and/or other(s) want to pay to hang
onto it to
merely prevent anyone else from snagging the sf-lug.info domain.