[sf-lug] SF-LUG & MX records, etc. (sf-lug at lists.sf-lug.org, or ... )

jim jim at well.com
Sat Jan 2 10:04:28 PST 2016

     What's the argument for sf-lug.* MX records?
     The only one I can see is to have a postmaster@
(and perhaps info@ and one or two other administrative
email names) so's people can notify, complain, etc.
with respect to the sf-lug web site.
     Myself, I don't see the need, but I defer to y'all;
't would be nice to understand.