[sf-lug] Linux Noisebridge events ... not going on

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Fri Jan 1 20:44:17 PST 2016

Thanks for the reminder.
That calendar gets updated if/when someone gets around to it.
I think there's approximately half a dozen folks with edit access.

Also nice to know if/when something goes away or moves/reschedules, what
changes and when - but I - like many others who don't go to all these
events - often find out a fair bit after the fact (if at all).

I do tend to recheck the stuff ... once in a great while like maybe about
yearly or so ... but that typically, at least for groups I don't at least
semi-regularly go to, mostly just involves checking some web site(s) /
list(s) and/or relatively reliable hearsay evidence.

Though was listed as "SF-LUG Weekly Linux Discussion Group", don't know that
anyone informed me it went away - but perhaps it was buried on the SF-LUG
list somewhere and maybe I missed it.

I've removed it from the calendar for >=2015-07-11

references/excerpts:
https://noisebridge.net/index.php?title=Category%3AEvents&diff=48542&oldid=48532
https://goo.gl/b9WY5k