[sf-lug] SF-LUG meeting of Monday 21 December 2015

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Wed Dec 23 15:54:41 PST 2015

Hello LUGers,

      About 5:35 PM arrived at the Cafe Enchante.
     Setup computer with minimal problems.
(Minimal problems = failed to recover from hibernation
but reboot was satisfactory.)

     Jimmy B showed up about 6:30 PM.
     Interested in trying new distributions so i gave
him so I gave him a couple of versions of PC-LOS.
     Jim S. came in about 1900.
     He was given a copy of the latest CentOS 7 64 1511
     Jimmy left about 7:15 PM
     Jim wanted to leave so I packed up and we were gone
by 7:45 PM.

     This was a very quiet meeting which let me demonstrate
some interesting stuff to Jimmy B. on my Mageia 5 installation.

     I still have copies of Knoppix 7.6 for people who requested
it over a month back.

     Next meeting at the Cafe Enchante will be on Sunday,
  January 3, 2016.  Expect an announcement on
Monday 28 December 2015.

     Happy Holidays whichever Holidays you celebrate.

     Bobbie Sellers