[sf-lug] sf-lug site & hardware

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Thu Nov 12 14:01:41 PST 2015

FYI, this morning Jim Stockford and I did retrieve the physical server
host from the colo, upon which, up until some months back, the sf-lug
web site was running.  So, that improves the hardware resource
situation.  I'm guestimating I'll have the sf-lug website again running
on VM atop this hardware by sometime this weekend or so - that should
improve the availability a fair bit (notably the sf-lug website then
won't go down when my personal laptop goes down, offline, or out the
door from home).

Thanks Jim!