[sf-lug] *buntu 15.10

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Wed Nov 11 18:37:21 PST 2015

Yes, I picked up some *buntu 15.10 last month at the release party in
San Francisco.
Though I don't make it to SF-LUG meetings that often, I do rather
frequently make it
to some other San Francisco User Group meetings, and similar at some
other locations
too.
If you might need/want to get one of those images, just let me know
suitably in advance,
and I can be sure to have it "burned", or be prepared to write it to
USB or whatever,
at some meeting I'll be at.  Inventory list of images I have and other
details, have
a look here:
http://www.wiki.balug.org/wiki/doku.php?id=balug:cds_and_images_etc