[sf-lug] SF-LUG Meeting on Sunday August 2, 2015 and report of meeting of 2015-07-20

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Mon Jul 27 09:41:21 PDT 2015

   SF-LUG meets every first Sunday from 11 A.M. to 1 P.M.
and every third Monday from 6 P.M. to 8 P.M.
at the Cafe Enchante, 26th and Geary Boulevard.

     These meetings are usually lightly attended with a high for the
year so far of 7 members.   If you have a problem come along
and maybe we can help but if not we can usually find someone
who can.

     I hope to have a new Linux Pro magazine before the next meeting
and I already have about as many newer Linux distributions as I can
easily move around.  Let me know if you have some distribution(s) you
would like to try out.

     Hope to see you at the Cafe Enchante about 11 AM Sunday August 2.

     ==================================
Report of the meeting of Monday 20 July, 2015

     about 5:30 PM I arrived at Cafe Enchate.
Mikki was waiting with her little Asus netbook.
I supplied her with a copy of Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
which she and Jim S. had decided would be best
for her use.

  6:15 PM Germãn showed up.  He will be returning to Chile shortly.
We talked briefly about  setting up a User Group where he lives.

6:16 PM Maestro came by and spent a lot of time reading online.

6:30 Jim walked in. We talked about a few things.

7:30 PM Mikki left.
     We spent some time in well wishing for Germãn

8 PM Germẫn, Jim and myself left.  Jim gave me a ride home.

     So that was a very quiet meeting as might be expected in
the summer time.  I want to thank everyone who showed up.

     Bobbie Sellers