[sf-lug] Good domain name registrar

jim jim at well.com
Fri May 1 18:02:53 PDT 2015

I worry that some businesses are not themselves
registrars; people using such businesses often
rely on such business to register their domain
names. One trouble is that the end customer is
not the entity that controls the domain name,
so these end customers are relying on the "such"
businesses, and this can be problematic if the
end customer wants to discontinue using the
"such" business, which has no interest in
letting such a customer get away.