[sf-lug] Bobbie, do you have

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Sat Apr 4 18:37:36 PDT 2015

On 04/04/2015 05:31 PM, Ron Wellman wrote:
> any 32 bit MintOS disks, and any other 32 bit disks such as possibly Ubuntu
> 12.04? I'll be present at Enchanted Cafe tomorrow morning for your answer,
> please don't disappoint me! Thanks, Ron

     No 32 bit Mint on hand but am downloading it for you now.
     Best to state requirements some time in advance of the meeting as I
only
have a DSL line.
     But I stopped downloading something else so that I can get this
for you.  I have other 32 bit distributions but since you state your
preference so clearly...

     bliss