Internet Service - Repairs

jason stone jasonstone at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 19:38:07 PST 2015

Agreed.  FWIW, I've not had one Windows machine the entire time I've been a
subscriber to Sonic (over 10 years).  Its never been a problem and nor
should it.

Other than the sluggishness of DSL speeds, I love them as a provider.
Their data retention policies are what other companies should be modeling
and their local tech support is impressive.  I really wish Sonic would
hurry up with their fiber installations in the city of San Francisco
though.

 :)