Internet Service - repairs / service / reliability

Mark Sobell marksobell at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 15:28:59 PST 2015

I will second the praise for Raw Bandwidth; I have been using them for
10+ years. Mike Durkin runs it and is extremely knowledgeable and
dedicated. At one point he saved me a bunch of money from switching me
over from a phone line and DSL to dedicated copper wires (ADSL2+).
Spent several hours at my house optimizing the connection, calculating
various distances to the CO, and generally making sure I had the
fastest connection possible for my grade of service. He seems to work
24x7. If you leave a message he is back to you very quickly. Can't
give Mike and Raw Bandwidth high enough praise.

            Mark