SF-LUG - a Lenovo to love, A Dell to conquer at higher price.

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 17:40:07 PST 2015

THINKPAD lover here says thanks...
Looks like the chinese labor rate isnt affecting their mac'ish' $price$...
Always want mine to have the traditional trackpoint & keyboard...

Message ends.
_______________

On Friday, January 9, 2015, Bobbie Sellers <bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com>
wrote:
> Hi LUGgers,
>         Was it Michael Shiloh asking about a replacement for his trusty
Thinkpad?

http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2015/01/hands-on-new-lenovo-thinkpad-x1-carbon-reignites-my-love-thinkpad-love-affair/

> Late model high end processors, higher resolution options, light-weight
expected long battery life and TrackPoint buttons have been reinstated.

http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2015/01/hands-on-dell-xps-13-packs-a-13-inch-screen-into-an-11-inch-laptop/

--

*~the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...*