SF-LUG - a Lenovo to love, A Dell to conquer at higher price.

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 17:48:23 PST 2015

Yes, that was me. Thanks! I've been waiting to hear what new Thinkpads get
announced at CES.

Rushing over to the article now ...

--
Michael Shiloh
Electronics, Programming, and Robotics

Recently published, with Massimo:
Make: Getting Started with Arduino, 3rd Edition
http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920029267.do