Mailing lists using usenet newsgroup

jim jim at well.com
Tue Jan 6 10:16:53 PST 2015

     Me, too, tho' I don't really know why--probably
something about Google's using any and all user
meta-data and possibly data (e.g. email messages)
to mine keywords.
     I have to say that overall I admire Google (partly
because I've met some of the employees). Google
may be my second favorite big-ass internet system
after Amazon, which looks like it will be taking over
the world--excellent user data security and also
haul-ass inovation--did you know Amazon is now
offering 3-D printing for on-demand customized
stuff?