Mailing lists using usenet newsgroup

jason stone jasonstone at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 10:22:06 PST 2015

Respectfully, I'm not sure any of this fear of Google matters in this
situation since a few of us receive these direct mailers at Gmail
accounts.  Google has the information already.

I'd prefer that these emails go through some kind of list so that it makes
filtering easier and I don't have this massive To: field.  Whether it is
some home grown solution as it has been, or Yahoo Group, or a Google Group.