[sf-lug] SF-LUG Meets Sunday March 1, 2015

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Thu Feb 26 19:03:41 PST 2015

On 02/26/2015 06:40 PM, John F. Strazzarino wrote:
> I'll be at the meeting.  I'll bring along my Raspberry Pi B+.
>
> I'll also have a Dell Optiplex 760 P4 computer free for the asking, no hard drive
>
> I'll also have for sale 2 Dell 1707FP flat screen monitors.  A friend upgraded to 24" monitors and asked that I sell
> each of them for $35.00 each.
>
> John

     Well since you raised the question of the next meeting I will
say that I have the latest Kali release, and the latest Linux Pro
with a discussion of Hadoop and Big Data, and a preview of
GIMP 2.9 among other things.  The disk of the month is Fedora 21
64 bit version and a 32 bit version of Open Wall on the flip side.
There is an article as well on tuning your SSD device.

     bliss