[sf-lug] AC adapter compatibility

jim jim at well.com
Tue Feb 24 21:13:12 PST 2015

     Likely you can use it successfully. It's the
amps figure that is more significant. If your
laptop really consumes more than 3.16 A,
the likely result is that you'll burn out the
power brick, which probably will burn open,
which will effectively switch off power.
     Be sure the physical form factor of the
"plug" matches that of the laptop socket.