[sf-lug] BALE updates

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Feb 10 00:41:52 PST 2015

> Specifically, when I quoted you as having said that 'groups' had been
> corrected, I attempted to point out that it had not, making no mention
> of 'eventtemplate' since it was at that point correct. I speculate that
> some of the confusion stemmed from my having used both the words
> Saturday and Sunday in my original observation, and they both end in
> -day.

Yeah, honestly the biggest problem was my trying to do the update really
quickly becsuse I had to get out of the door to somewhere I had to be at
7:30 pm.  So, I rushed through it, and then to correct it rushed through
it again.

Anyhow, thanks for spotting that.

> Not sure where you got the URL you've now put in that table for CCSF
> LUG's website, but it's a 404. It's canonically www.ccsf.edu/lug

The URL I had was valid just a couple of days ago.

http://www.ccsf.edu/lug is a 302 temporary redirect to
http://www.ccsf.edu/Organizations/Linux_Users_Group , which is a 301
permanent redirect to
http://www.ccsf.edu/Organizations/Linux_Users_Group/ .  That page then
does a Javascript redirect to http://hills.ccsf.edu/~lug/index.html .

I'm not sure why you are saying that, of that clusterfsck of redirects,
www.ccsf.edu/lug is canonical.  ;->

But what the hell, I'll quote www.ccsf.edu/lug .  It's at least short.