[sf-lug] BALE updates

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Mon Feb 9 19:46:27 PST 2015

On Mon, 2015-02-09 at 19:27 -0800, Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting Daniel Gimpelevich (daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us):
>
> > OK, now 'groups' is correct and 'eventtemplate' is wrong, the inverse of
> > the previous status.
>
> It would really, really help if you could adopt a habit of being
> specific, Daniel.  The maintenance is tough enough with numbers instead
> of days of the week.  It would be nice if even the act of correctly
> reading your corrections were not itself a research project.

Specifically, when I quoted you as having said that 'groups' had been
corrected, I attempted to point out that it had not, making no mention
of 'eventtemplate' since it was at that point correct. I speculate that
some of the confusion stemmed from my having used both the words
Saturday and Sunday in my original observation, and they both end in
-day. I've been prone much confusion of the same sort myself lately, so
I sympathize. In returning from yesterday's Ubuntu Global Jam, I was at
a complete loss as to where to go, ultimately adding 10 minutes to my
drive.