[sf-lug] sf-lug.mbox ... wget ... rsync? :-)

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Feb 1 01:15:56 PST 2015

> Is http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/sf-lug.mbox/sf-lug.mbox
> also available via such rsync access (and if so could you let me/us
> know the rsync path to it), or if it isn't could you make it so
> and let us know?  Thanks for your consideration on this.

OK, added.  Pretty good idea!

$ rsync linuxmafia.com::
ftp             public ftp tree
www             public HTML tree
sf-lug          SF-LUG cumulative mbox
conspire        CABAL's Conspire cumumative mbox
$

:r /etc/rsyncd.conf

uid = nobody
gid = nobody
read only = yes
max connections = 25
syslog facility = local3
pid file = /var/run/rsyncd.pid
#motd file = /etc/motd

[ftp]
        path = /var/www/pub
        comment = public ftp tree
	list = yes

[www]
	path = /var/www
        comment = public HTML tree
	list = yes

[sf-lug]
        path = /var/lib/mailman/archives/private/sf-lug.mbox/
        comment = SF-LUG cumulative mbox
        list = yes

[conspire]
        path = /var/lib/mailman/archives/private/conspire.mbox/
        comment = CABAL's Conspire cumumative mbox
        list = yes