[sf-lug] Late notice of meeting of January 29 Thursdau 2015

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 21:36:26 PST 2015

Thanks Bobbie,
As seen in archiving 1st class was last week & yes, we are meeting tomorrow
@ 15:00-17:00.
Whilst the SF-LUG list is 'back' 'up' I will post it 'IF' we decide we want
to have it remain on said list.
Right now this is uncertain as there may be a new SF Linux/open source mail
list & meet-up space going up online...

As always you are appreciated for posting...

Have a positive, drama-free meeting Super Sunday...

Message ends.
_________________

On Wednesday, January 28, 2015, Bobbie Sellers <bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com>
wrote:
>    The Linux Study Group in direct association with SF-LUG and others is
holding a class Intro to Linux/UNIX & open source software beginning this
week & will 'reboot' every 4-6 weeks with mail noting such...

> When: Every Thursday 15:00-17:00 (03:00-05:00 p.m)save holidays
>
> Where: Downtown S.F.
> 1003 Turk St. /Gough & /Laguna
> WACTC (Western Addition Community TechnologyCenter)
>
> Please SIGN-IN when you arrive @ the front desk
>
> Access: Wheelchair accessible
> BART => Civic Center
> MUNI rail => Van Ness LocalMUNI buses => 31, 5, 38, 49, 47, 24, 16,
>
> or just walk through beautiful S.F.
>
> Please bring your laptop if you have one, we do  have some hardware on
premises.

> Everyone welcome, different skill levels attend and teach/learn/share.

*~the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...*