[sf-lug] fine hosting!, CABAL, ... [Re: How linuxmafia.com got back to being operational again :-)]

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Jan 24 14:21:58 PST 2015

> Yes, I was thinking to squeeze in mention of your fine hosting, and
> definitely very yummy food ... but then I thought you might not want
> to be run over by a huge hoard of hungry people descending upon you for
> your fine hosting.

Not everyone gets taken to Back-A-Yard.  ;->  However, I have really
good stir-fry, with the traditional Norwegian-recipe[1] fresh garlic
bread with oregano from our garden.

> Oh, and I will be at CABAL today.

Splendid!

[1] Norwegians may not actually be known for their garlic bread in
particular local space-time continuums.  Inquire locally.