[sf-lug] fine hosting!, CABAL, ... [Re: How linuxmafia.com got back to being operational again :-)]

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sat Jan 24 12:34:01 PST 2015

Yes, I was thinking to squeeze in mention of your fine hosting, and
definitely very yummy food ... but then I thought you might not want
to be run over by a huge hoard of hungry people descending upon you for
your fine hosting.

Oh, and I will be at CABAL today.
http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/conspire/2015-January/007849.html