SF-LUG - Meeting of Sunday December 7, 2014

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Mon Dec 1 10:44:58 PST 2014

Hi LUGgers,

   SF-LUG meets every first Sunday from 11 A.M. to 1 P.M.
and every third Monday from 6 P.M. to 8 P.M.
at the Cafe Enchante, 26th and Geary Boulevard.

	So I got lucky at the Fog City News on the 26th of November and got the
Linux Pro magazine for December.  It has on the DVD, Oracle Linux 7 and
KaOS Linux 2014.08. both in 64 bit versions.

	Cover articles include Android Security, FACY Facebook stream at the
command line, 3 articles on WebDev in focus, Discourse a Forum tool for
the 21st Century, Krita better than GIMP?. YAD which lets you
add GUI style dialogue to your scripts. and Strut for server presentation.

     These meetings are usually lightly attended with a high for the
year so far of 7 members.   If you have a problem come along
and maybe we can help but if not we can usually find someone
who can.

     Meeting times are nominal so that if you come after 7:30 PM
we may have left.

	Thanks for your attention.

	Bobbie Sellers