SF-LUG - Monday 17th November meeting at Cafe Enchante.

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Thu Nov 13 18:27:29 PST 2014

	hi LUGgers,
		Well I was able to get a copy of the latest Linux Pro magazine.  The
two-sided Disk of the Month features Knoppix 7.4 for
32 and 64 bit machines and PC Linux OS 2014.08 in the Full Monty
version for 64 bit machines.
	Knoppix has been of use to me already. It just gets better.
	I don't care too much for the Full Monty but it runs well
on high specification machines with lots of ram and video ram.
I installed it last year for a friend with some experience and
after a few weeks of helping him a bit it has been satisfactory
to this time.

	It features a YouTube Jukebox on the cover and lots of stuff
about Cloud Computing.
	The Raspberry PI B+ is reviewed.
	Several other topics are covered including a forensic disk imager
called Guymager.

	Nearly forgot!  Does anyone have an address for Lex Rudis?

	And a new member is on the mailing list who was at the last
meeting on Sunday the 2nd of November.

	Hope to see you all at the meeting.

	Bobbie Sellers