SF-LUG

Tom Tt seameadowlake at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 17:07:12 PST 2014

Bobbie,
Thanks again for providing me with DVDs containing Linux Distros.  Have
used the Kubuntu and PCLinuxOS DVDs, and a friend used the Boot Repair CD.

Please add me to the SF-LUG mail list:  My email address is
seameadowlake at gmail.com

Had not heard of DSLExtreme until I saw your email address.  I went to the
website and it looks like a good product and much cheaper than the U-verse
I now use.  Are you satisfied with DSLExtreme, and do you  recommend I
switch to DSLExtreme from U-verse?

On this machine, a Dell D620 Core-2-Duo with 1.5 GB of RAM, am using
PCLinuxOS with both KDE and LXDE.   Installed LXDE last night and hope that
PCLOS/LXDE will use fewer resources than PCLOS/KDE.