re-establishing contacts

Mikki mikkimc at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 21 10:36:49 PST 2014

Hi, All

"bill hill" <aropoika at gmail.com>,
"bobbie sellers\" <bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com>,
"LUG  group" <sf-lug at linuxmafia.com>,

Bill says his computer lo longer receives messages from the LUG group.

I said I would dig out my record, and forward the addresses to him.  Aslo, contact Bobbi, and let her add him to her temp. data base.

I also have issues with computer (when ever not???),  and may show up the next Monday night meeting.

I see that Bobbi might help, getting my account over to DSL Extreme only - I have them for online, but I am running a complicated system that I don't like - DSL-Earthlink- and want to go over to only DSL, and get my WiFi working again, and get a password set up with DSL.  Don't know how.  Businesses confuse me.

Bless All

Mikki