[sf-lug] seeking laptop recommendations to upgrade from thinkpad t61p

Ken Shaffer kenshaffer80 at gmail.com
Tue May 27 18:01:22 PDT 2014

If you know someone with a Kindle which gets the Amazon offers, they are
offering a Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB for $49.  (They only have 7000, and the
sale started 5:30 PM Tue, so you might get one if that's big enough for
you.  I'd upgrade the cpu last, you might find you really don't need to.
Ken

On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 1:09 PM, Michael Shiloh <michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com