[sf-lug] /security/distros

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Thu May 15 23:07:20 PDT 2014

I am curious as to the level of interest folks may have doing a thread here
directly related to what are 'considered/branded' specifically 'security'
Linux distros.
The following link offers a brief description of some of them.
I thought it would be interesting for people to share their knowledge &
experience with any of them along with other tips and tricks they've found
useful.

So if interested go ahead and just continue this thread...

Bastille caught my eye.

<http://www.efytimes.com/e1/fullnews.asp?edid=137598>

Message ends

--

*~the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...*