[sf-lug] requests for email client setup & WiFi Slax

Morgan. mkw127-nb at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 07:49:09 PDT 2014

Thanks for an excellent Linux Study Group (LSG) last Thursday.  It was very educational for me to go over install procedures.

If we have time tomorrow, I would like to try to install the Mutt email client on our practice crunch-bang system.  Also, I have a CD copy of Wifislax that Bobby from Cafe Enchante gave me many weeks ago to try at home.  Unfortunately, my optical drive on my main system at home is bad and I haven't gotten around to swapping it out yet.  Maybe we can give Wifislax a spin and see what it can do for us.

Other email clients that I would like to try someday if we have time:
Geary Yorba
Opera Mail
i.Scribe
Claws Mail
Evolution
If you have any knowledge or other comments about these other clients, please let me know.